Answered By: Shannon Sanders Last Updated: Nov 12, 2020 Views: 2
Answered By: Shannon Sanders
Last Updated: Nov 12, 2020 Views: 2
- Go to https://lib.byu.edu/
- Make sure you are logged into the library website (upper right-hand corner)
- Click on the green "Journals" box located below the search bar on the main page
- Search for "Washington Post" (without quotes)
- Click on one of the options titled "WASHINGTON POST, THE"
- This will bring up a list of options that will get you access. Just check the date ranges below each item to make sure that the year you are searching for is covered by the option you select.