Answered By: Shannon Sanders Last Updated: Nov 11, 2020 Views: 2
Answered By: Shannon Sanders
Last Updated: Nov 11, 2020 Views: 2
Option 2 (New York Times Website):
- Go to https://lib.byu.edu
- Make sure you are logged into the library website (upper right-hand corner)
- Click on the green "Databases" box located below the search bar on the main page
- Click on the "N" to Browse by Database Name
- Scroll down to #17 in the result list. Should say "New York Times"
- Click on the "New York Times" option to bring up a new window that will give a message about creating a New York Times account
- Go through the steps as instructed in the message to create an account. This will take you through to the New York Times home page and will give you access through their website.