Answered By: Shannon Sanders
Last Updated: Jan 17, 2020     Views: 77

Unfortunately, contracts with most of our content providers require access to databases and other licensed resources be limited to currently affiliated students, staff, faculty and administrators at the university.

Retired faculty are welcome to come to the library and obtain a Guest Login which will allow access to all library resources while in the building using a library computer. (Go to the Circulation Desk on Level 3 Central to set up a Guest Login).

In the event a retired faculty member is requested by his department to continue research on a specific project for the department, temporary access may be obtained by submitting a completed and signed Continuing Access Request form available in the Library Administrative Office - 2060 HBLL.  The request requires the signatures of both the Department Chair and the Dean.

If there are questions, contact the LAO (Library Administrative Office) at 801 422 2905 or email

Contact Us