Answered By: Shannon Sanders
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2024     Views: 87

There are several ways to report persons disturbing in a Quiet Study area.

Please be sure your report includes details about the exact location of the offenders.

1. Let us know via Chat on the library home page.  We will alert the Help Desk in the area. Help Desk employees will approach the disruptive party asking them to be quiet or move to a conversation approved location.

2. If you are near a library Help Desk, you can report the offender directly to the desk if you prefer. 

3. Chat not answering? Help Desk Closed?  Call Library Security 801 422 1515. Security personnel will come to the area and ask the offenders to stop disturbing or move to a location which allows talking.

We do want quiet areas to remain so!

Related Topics

Contact Us