Answered By: Jed Johnston Last Updated: Dec 04, 2018 Views: 1259
Springer books are theoretically incorporated in a search on the library’s home page. However, there are often more results when searching within the Springer database.
Login to the library website with your NETID and password. Type “Springer” in the Databases option then click the search icon.This search will give numerous results. Select “SpringerLink.”
If you are off campus, you will be asked to authenticate a second time with your BYU NETID and password.
Here are five tips for a successful SpringerLink experience:
1. We have access to selected titles (2005-2010). Books we do not have access to are marked with a gold locked icon.
2. Click "Advanced Search" then uncheck the box titled “Include Preview Only Content.” This eliminates books the library does not have access to.
3. One of Springer’s greatest strengths is the ability to download the item as a pdf.
4. Watch for the Download PDF link.
5. Print it or read it on your computer, tablet, etc.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801 422 2987.