Answered By: Shannon Sanders Last Updated: May 24, 2019 Views: 841
The Harold B. Lee Library does not have services to proctor non-BYU tests. Happily, the Testing Center on campus does!
The BYU Testing Center is a member of the National College Testing Association. As a member they are happy to open their doors to you to take any test. Here's their basic guide to help you schedule and take your test here at BYU.
- Call us at (801) 422-6147 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time and let us know about the test you will be taking (i.e., who will be sending it, the test format, etc.).
- Contact the professor, institution, or organization responsible for the test and let them know you wish to take it here at BYU. You may provide our web page address as reference so they can reach us and see the terms in which the test will be administered.
- Check with us that everything has been taken care of a few days before taking your test.
- Show up, pay any dues and take your test (proctoring fee starts at $15.00 per test, plus any other fees associated with the test).
- When you finish your test, we will send it back to the professor, institution or organization responsible for the test. Feel free to contact them for your grade.
Out-of-School Test times are available during our regular office hours
|Monday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
You can telephone for the most recent updates to the information above:
Visitor Testing: (801) 422-6147 (801) 422-2861