Answered By: Lisa Reynolds Last Updated: Dec 04, 2018 Views: 120
FINDING ELECTRONIC AND PRINT COURSE RESERVE
Course Reserve comes in two formats: items in electronic format and print items like books, pamphlets, practice tests, etc. There are two places to find Course Reserve items, the library website and Learning Suite.
|Library Website||Learning Suite|
1. Go to the library home page at https://lib.byu.edu
2. Click Services > Course Reserve.
3. Log in using your Net ID and password.
4. Click on "Articles, Books and Other Materials"
1. Go to Learning Suite at https://learningsuite.byu.edu
2. Log in using your Net ID and password.
3. Click on your course.
4. Click on Library Resources.
All items on reserve (both electronic and print) will be listed.
Click on any electronic item for full text.
For print items, write down the title or folder number and call number. Take these to Circulation on Level 3 for checkout.
Loan periods are 2 hours. A few items may be longer.
Call Circulation/Course Reserve at 801-422-6061.