Answered By: Linda Hutchings Last Updated: Dec 04, 2018 Views: 587
Answered By: Linda Hutchings
Last Updated: Dec 04, 2018 Views: 587
- Go to the online Group Study Room Reservation System
- Choose a day, time and Library Level
- You will see a list of Group Study Rooms located on that level
- Directly below the room number see the Window, Computer, Monitor, icons if available in that room
Need a projector in a room that is not equipped with one?
Here's how to get one:
- Reserve your room
- When you are ready to use your room go to the Learning Commons Desk on Level 3.
- Ask to check out a projector to use in your room.
WONDERING ABOUT DO'S AND DONT'S FOR GROUP STUDY ROOMS ? click here