Answered By: Andy Spackman Last Updated: Dec 04, 2018 Views: 2166
Students can find numerous detailed SWOT analysis reports through the EBSCO Business Source Premier database. Finding a SWOT analysis for a company is simple!
1. Go to the Business and Economics Library homepage at http://lib.byu.edu/sites/business/
2. In the database search bar on the right-hand side, type in "Business Source Premier", and click "GO"
3. Click on the link to Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
4. On the blue bar at the top of page, click on "Company Profiles"
5. Search for the company you are interested in and click on the "Datamonitor Report"
6. These reports will contain a section for SWOT analysis of the company.
This will give you access to a large number of company SWOT analyses; however, other databases can take you to company SWOT analyses and are contained in the Business and Economics Library Video Tutorials. To watch the video tutorial click on the image or here.