I need to complete the HAZCOM training for my job. How do I do that?
RISK MANAGEMENT AND SAFETY
Hazard Communication (HazCom) training now has an online format.
To access the Hazard Communication training:
1. Go to http:/ytrain.byu.edu and login with your NETID and password.
2. Click on "Catalogs" > "HazCom GHS Training Program."
4. Click "Enroll" then "Confirm Enrollment."
5. Click "Go to Knowledge Center."
6. To begin watching the course, click "Start Course."
Once you have finished watching the course, go back to the YTrain homepage and view your Records/Transcript to ensure the status of the course is marked as "Completed."
If your supervisor requires you to bring a printout evidencing proof of your training completion, you may print the certificate that will be emailed to you or you may access the certificate in YTrain using the Records/Transcript tab.