Skip to Questions

Frequently Asked Questions


I need to use a heavy-duty stapler for my term paper. Where do I find one?

I also need to use some scissors to cut out illustrations and a glue-stick. I think I might also need a ruler to get everything straight. Is there any place in the library to borrow these items?
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2016  |  203 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0



The Learning Commons Help Desk on Level 3 (Library entry level) has everything you need: including copier/printers, trimmers, various sizes of staplers including heave duty staplers which will staple up to 160 pages, rulers, scissors, and more.

We want to help you get your paper in on time!





Answered by Linda HutchingsBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)