How do I use Faculty Delivery?
I understand there is delivery of library materials available for Faculty members. How do I take advantage of this?
Last Updated: Feb 14, 2018 | 96 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To use Faculty Delivery:
- Login to the library website
- Search for your item
- When you find it, click on the title to reach the detailed catalog page
- Click on "Request Item" then "Submit Request"
- If you are faculty or admin, your item will be delivered to your office (usually within 2-3 business days if item is available).
- To renew an item through Faculty Delivery call or e-mail the Faculty Delivery Service secretaries (see below).
- To return an item, simply return it to your department office, and it will be retrieved by library staff.
Contact Faculty Delivery Service secretaries at (801) 422-5282 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.