How do I print in the Lee Library from my laptop?
1. Make sure you have your ID card & money in your cougar cash account
2. When ready to print go to file>print or click the printer icon
3. Select printer from which you will print: B&W or BYU Public Color
4. Click "Print"
5. A new window will pop up requiring your BYU username and a name for the print job
6. Go to any printer station on campus and swipe your ID card
7. The print job will appear as you named it
NOTES: The print job will stay in the queue for 4 hours
A B&W document can be printed from B&W or Color printers but not vice versa
Queue Time? 4 hours
Cost? Black & White (B&W) 7 cents per page / Color 15 cents per page