Skip to Questions

Frequently Asked Questions


Will RefWorks be available for me after I graduate?

I have many references stored in RefWorks. I will continue to use these references after I graduate from BYU. Will Ref Works be available to me?
Last Updated: Feb 26, 2018  |  18 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0



The Harold B. Lee Library's license for RefWorks allows you to continue to use RefWorks as an alumni.

Articles and other items you previously saved may not be accessible full text online, depending on their source, but Refworks itself is permanently available.

Questions?  Contact the Electronic Resources Specialist, (801) 422-3670, 2128 HBLL

Answered by Linda HutchingsBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Chat requires JavaScript.

    More Ways to Find Answers