Skip to Questions

Frequently Asked Questions


What is the name of the database I can use to check peer reviewed status of journals?

Last Updated: Jun 19, 2017  |  36 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The website is called Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory. 

It can be accessed from the library home page.

Click on "Databases" then select the Letter "U" and click on "Ulrichsweb."

When Ulrichsweb opens, type the journal title in the search bar and click the search icon.

If the journal title you entered is peer reviewed, a small referee shirt Refereed will appear in the column at the left of the list of journals.

Answered by Linda HutchingsBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)