Skip to Questions

Frequently Asked Questions


I need to print a document on my own bond paper (or colored paper or any other specialty paper I have) is there a place I can do this in the Library?

Last Updated: Oct 04, 2016  |  21 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The Science/Maps Help Desk on Level 2 Central will help you print your document using your own paper.

Location: Level 2 Central  (Near the giant world globe)

Directly below the Level 3 Circulation Desk

Questions? Call the Science Help Desk 801 422 2987



Answered by Linda HutchingsBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Chat requires JavaScript.

    Related content from Subject Guides

    More Ways to Find Answers