How do I find Course Reserve items?
My professor says he has placed some practice tests and other materials for his class on reserve in the library. How do I find them?
Last Updated: Jan 29, 2013 | 150 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
FINDING COURSE RESERVE ITEMS
Course Reserve comes in two formats: items in electronic format and print items like books, pamphlets, practice tests, etc. To find Course Reserve:
- Go to the library home page at http://lib.byu.edu
- In the "Find Other Materials" box (lower right corner of the homepage) click on "Course Reserve."
- Click on "Electronic Reserves & Reserve Pages."
- Search by subject, department, instructor or title/author: Clicking on the "Instructor" tab then choosing yours from the drop-down list seems to be the easiest for most people.
- A list of all your instructor's courses with Course Reserve items will appear
- Click on your class.
- Read and accept the copyright agreement form then enter the password your instructor gave you.
- All items on reserve (both electronic and print) will be listed
- Click on any electronic item for full text
- For print items, write down the title or folder number and call number. Take these to Circulation on Level 3 for checkout
- Loan periods are 2 hours. A few items may be longer
- Questions? Call Circulation/Course Reserve at 801 422 6061