How can I print in the Lee Library if I do not have a BYU account?
Anyone can purchase a courtesy card to print in the library. A courtesy card costs $1.00 and gives the patron 50 cents on the card. More value can be added to the card at the location of purchase.
Locations where courtesy cards are available in the library:
- Circulation Desk, Level 3 HBLL
- Campus Systems Value Terminal (CSVT), Level 3 HBLL (Learning Commons)
- Campus Systems Value Terminal (CSVT), Level 2 HBLL (Religion/Family History)
Courtesy Cards locations outside the library:
- BYU ID Center, 2310 Wilkinson Center
- J Reuben Clark Law Library, Level 2