Does the Library have access to a citation Index?
Yes! Here's how to find it:
1. Login to the Library website with your BYU NETID and password;
2. Access the “Web of Science” database;
3. How? Library Home Page > Databases > "W" > Web of Science ISI;
4. Click Cited Reference Search;
5. Identify the article you wish to reference in your search by entering author, work, and/or year;
6. Click Search;
7. Browse results and select the correct article you wish to reference (left-hand column);
8. Click Finish Search at either the top or bottom of page;
9. Results for articles citing the article you specified will appear.