Does the Library have access to a citation Index?
How to search for articles by citation:
1. Login to the Library website with your BYU NETID and password
2. Access the “Web of Science” database
3. How? Library Home Page > Databases > "W" > Web of Science ISI
4. Click arrow next to the Basic Search on the Web of Science homepage
5. Change to Cited Reference Search
6. Identify the article you wish to reference in your search by entering author, work, and/or year.
7. Click Search
8. Browse results and select the correct article you wish to reference (left-hand column).
9. Click Finish Search at either top or bottom of page.
10. Results for articles which cite the article you specified will appear.