How do I read the Wall Street Journal online?
We have several ways to access the Wall Street Journal (WSJ)
If you want to browse through recent issues:
- Go to the Factiva database
- Click on the News Pages tab
- There you can browse through the past two weeks by section
If you want to search for something specific:
- ProQuest includes the WSJ back to 1984
- The link takes you directly to WSJ in ProQuest
- Factiva includes the WSJ back to 1979
- Click on the Search tab
- In Sources specify Wall Street Journal
If you want older issues:
- ProQuest has a WSJ historical archive back to the first issue in 1889
Note that you can always click on Journals on the library home page and search for the name of any newspaper, magazine, or journal. The results will indicate which of our databases includes the full text and what dates are covered.
Questions? View the Business and Economics Library Wall Street Journal Video Tutorial or ask at the Social Science/Business Help Desk on Level 1 (801) 422 6228.